5 Best Bathroom Faucets – Reviews and Buying Guide
Either building a new bathroom or renovating an existing one, the importance of choosing the best bathroom faucets cannot be undermined. Hunt for the Best Bathroom faucets is the first priority as every bathroom user encounters it for sure.
Beside the stylish looks, there are several other factors like the flow rate, leak proof, durability and pricing which contribute to your decision making of choosing an ideal bathroom faucet. With plenty of options available in the market, each bathroom faucet is distinguished form other when it comes to look and features.
So, we have compiled an exclusive buying guide with 5 best bathroom faucets that can largely help you to conclude an ideal one for you:
Best Bathroom Faucets 2020
- Best Bathroom Faucets 2019
- Delta Faucet Cassidy Single-Handle Bathroom Faucet
- Moen T6125BN-9000 Kingsley Two-Handle High Arc Bathroom Faucet
- American Standard 7871.712.002 Hampton Two-Porcelain Lever Handle Widespread Faucet
- Delta Faucet Dryden 2-Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet
- KOHLER Devonshire K-394-4-CP 2-Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet
- Factors to be considered before buying the best bathroom faucets:
Delta Faucet Cassidy Single-Handle Bathroom Faucet
The Delta Faucet Cassidy Single-Handle Bathroom Faucet is a beautiful looking faucet which offers precise control. Its stainless handle cover gives it a stylish and classy look. It offers a flow rate of 1.2 GPM 60 psi. The spout length is 5-13/32″ and the spout height is around 6-13/16″. For precise control on the hot/cold mix, front-to-rear movement is available. To control volume of water outflow, the top-to-side movement is used..
It comes with a metal drain pop-up assembly in matching finish. It offers a perfect blend of looks and functions. It uses less water as the faucet is WaterSense labelled which lets you save money without compromising on the quality.
- The faucet comes with precise control.
- It comes with a metal pop-up drain assembly included in the box.
- The faucet is conveniently designed to fit single-hole or 3-hole, 4-in. configurations.
- Comes with a lifetime limited warranty.
- Comes with WaterSense certification.
- Venetian bronze finish gives it a very attractive look.
- Also available in stainless champagne bronze, Brilliance polished nickel and chrome
- Some users found the height of the faucet too long.
Moen T6125BN-9000 Kingsley Two-Handle High Arc Bathroom Faucet
If you are looking for a product which offers durability and reliability then Moen T6125BN-9000 Kingsley Faucet is your best bet. It combines a classic antique look with modern functionality. The product comes with a flow optimizing aerator which helps in conservation of water.
The product is built on the MOEN M-PACT common valve system, which allows you the flexibility to update the faucet style in the future without replacing any plumbing. For a more customized widespread installation, the faucet handles can be installed at any distance between 8 in. to 16 in. It comes with a high-arc spout and a two-handle lever design both of which facilitate the ease of use.
- It Complies with state and federal regulations for lead content.
- The product comes with WaterSense certification.
- Features durable metal body.
- LifeShine finish assures the ultimate durability.
- The product has guaranteed protection against tarnish, corrosion or flake off.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Brushed nickel colour gives it a very classy look.
- There have been few complaints about the pressure coming out from the sprout being low.
- Some users have faced difficulties in installation.
American Standard Hampton Two-Porcelain Lever Handle Widespread Faucet
The American Standard Hampton Widespread Faucet is inspired by English designs which give your bathroom a traditional décor. The product comes equipped with a ceramic disc valve which renders the faucet drip-free. It also ensures smooth handle control.
It comes with exquisite designs and innovative features which offer conveniences like easy-to-upgrade shower styles ,pull-out spouts for the bath etc. It comes with a Speed Connect drain system which features a preassembled drain with a flexible stainless steel cable for drainage. This system allows you to install your faucet fast and easy without the need to do constant adjustments. It’s brass construction makes it ideal for prolonged contact with water.
- Comes in polished chrome, polished brass, and satin nickel.
- The product comes with a lifetime function but for its finish, there is a limited warranty.
- Easy and quick installation.
- Comes with WaterSense certification.
- Easy maintenance
- The unique finish prevents scratches, tarnishing, and corrosion.
- Porcelain lever handles give it a very elegant look.
- Might not be suitable for a small sinks
- The control handles might become loose due to careless handling.
Delta Faucet Dryden 2-Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet
With 6 different finishes, this sturdy faucet is an impressive fixture to accentuate your kitchen’s look. The steady flow of water from its spout gives enough water as you require for your grooming
The highly responsive handles of this faucet allow you to set the desired temperature and flow of the water. There is no scope of leakage with its watertight valves. The basic pop up drain of this faucet works well.
As it is approved with WaterSense, it helps in saving lots of water and cut down your water bills. It is designed to fit 3-hole. The exquisite features of this faucet justify to its hefty pricing.
- The stylish Art Deco style making it unique with its design
- The hands of this faucet are highly responsive
- It comes with good warranty by manufacturer
- Great water flow at 1.2 gallons per minute
- It comes with a watertight seal to prevent leakage
- Very easy and convenient to use
- The prices are higher than its counterparts
KOHLER Devonshire K-394-4-CP 2-Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet
Bring an old-world charm to your bathroom which this contemporary Bathroom Faucet. It is a two-handle faucet with durable ceramic valves. Meant to redefine the looks of your bathroom, this faucet offers several distinctive features. It comes with leak-free UltraGlide valves.
With a promise to deliver durable performance over the time, solid brass construction of this faucet confirms its reliability and durability. The simplified installation involves placing the handles which are already pre-assembled on valves.
As the faucet is made up of the material which is resistant to tarnishing and corrosion, you can enjoy the great looks of this faucet for longer durations with no additional efforts.
- Highly Durable
- Captivating design makes it a perfect match for your bathroom
- Corrosion resistant
- Quick and easy installation
- Detailed instruction manual for DIY enthusiasts
- Few complaints by the customers regarding the receipt of damaged product.
Factors to be considered before buying the best bathroom faucets:
Design and Style: There are two types of faucets available in the market when it comes to style and design as Modern Design and Classic Design. So, if your bathroom has modern décor, always choose the modern style. There are certain classic design models available which are contemporary by looks but advances with its features.
Plumbing and installation: It is important to undertake appropriate research before buying a one. There are many faucet which assures easy installation. The detailed brochure of few faucets makes them ideal plumbing option especially for DIY enthusiasts.
Maintenance: A faucet which requires minimal maintenance due to its high-quality structure is ideal to pick. Choose a faucet which does not require frequent cleanings of stains, leaving your house-bathroom.
Size: It is important to consider the size of faucet and choose the one suitable to the size of sink. The smaller bathrooms require sleek design while the modern bathrooms has a capacity to accommodate faucet of any size
Buying a bathroom faucet is a matter of investment with the expectation of reaping the long term results. With ample of faucets available in the market, it is important to narrow down your search n the basis of price of the faucet and your budget.
So, if you are also planning to buy the best bathroom faucet, this buying guide will help you to make an appropriate decision. It is advisable to only invest in the features which you think you require, as every feature comes at a price.