Darn Tough Hiker Micro Crew Socks
Darn Tough socks are made tough to last, and at a slightly higher price, the value is clear. They are specially designed to be comfortable, breathable, and durable. Regardless of your style choice, these socks are going to outperform competitors most every time. Waterproofing is not an option, but a quick drying capability makes up for it. There is availability in most any style and a bunch of color and pattern options. No matter the weather, your feet will be warm but not clammy. Stringent inspection procedures ensure that each pair is of high quality and free of imperfections. A lifetime guarantee that is genuinely for a lifetime sets this brand apart the rest. Let's dive into more the Darn Tough's hiker socks' features.
- Lifetime guarantee
- Unmatched comfort
- Perfect for most any climate
- Long lasting
- Quick drying
- Initial investment is pricey
- Limited color variety
- The high quality of material and craftsmanship is apparent.
- Reviewers say these socks are worth the price.
- They won't cause your feet to overheat.
- They have a nice amount of elasticity and cushion.
- There are a variety of colors available.
- Buyers like these for time on the trails.
- They won't bunch up under your feet.
- Reviewers say they wear well and can last for years.
- They live up to their name and can handle a lot of heavy activity.
- They are warm and protective.
- They keep your feet dry, and if they get wet, they'll dry quickly.
- There are no complaints of getting blisters while wearing these socks.
- They are made in the U.S. and come with a lifetime guarantee.
- There are positive reviews from a range of ages.
- Compared to other socks, most reviewers agree that these are the best they have tried.
- The material resists any build up of unpleasant smells.
- Over time and use, the quality doesn't deteriorate.
- For a few reviewers, the top cuff it too tight.
- These reach above the ankle, but are too short for what some buyers prefer.
- They are more expensive than average socks.
- These socks require proper care and washing to prevent shrinking.
- There is no plain white option available.
- These are best for cool weather. Some reviewers say that they can be too hot for warm weather hiking.
- There are mixed reviews about the sizes.
- Although they are warm and protective, they are not as thick as some other wool socks.
- There are several complaints that they can slide down over the ankle.
Another great product we reviewed is the Darn Tough Vermont Merino Wool Crew Cushion Sock, so make sure to check it out as well.